SBI PO Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India has released notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers Posts. Interested candidates can apply online through official website of State Bank of India. For all eligibility details read the full notification.
Post Name: Probationary Officer
Total Vacancy: 2000 Posts (SC 300 | ST 150 | OBC 540 | EWS 200 | GEN 810)
- Online Application Start: 02/04/2019
- Closing Date of Apply Online: 22/04/2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 22/04/2019
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd week of May 2019 onwards
- Online Preliminary Examination: 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019
- Result of Online Preliminary Examination: 1st week of July 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: 2nd week of July 2019
- Conduct of Online Main Examination: 20/07/2019
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination: 3rd week of August 2019
- Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th week of August 2019
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
- Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019
- General/ OBC: 750/-
- SC/ST/PH: 125/-
- Fee Payment Mode: Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Eligibility as on 31/08/2019: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
Age Limit as on 01/04/2019:
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
- Relaxation in Age Limit is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Interested candidates can read the official notification in details before Apply Online
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Selection Process & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|