Exam Name: NTA UGC-NET- June 2019
Recruitment Board: National Testing Agency (NTA)
Short Information:National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited online application form for the UGC NET JRF Exam June 2019. Interested candidates can apply online. For all eligibility details read the full notification.
- Application Start: 01/3/2019
- Last Date to Apply: 30/03/2019 upto 11:50pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 01/04/2019
- Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only: 07-14 April, 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: 15 May, 2019
- Dates of Examination: 20, 21 June, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 June, 2019
- Declaration of Result: 15 July 2019
- General/Unreserved : 800/-
- OBC-(NCL)/EWS: 400/-
- SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender: 200/-
- Mode of Fee Payment: Online Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E-challan
Eligibility: Passed or appeared in Master’s Degree or equivalent with minimum 55% Marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL /SC/ST/PwD//Transgender category candidates) from any recognized university/ institutions.
- JRF: Not more than 30 years as on 01.06.2019
- NET: No Upper Age Limit
- Relaxation in age limit is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Interested candidates can read the official notification in details before Apply Online
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|UGC NET Syllabus (Updated)||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|