UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Online Form: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online application form for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2019. Interested candidates can apply online. For all eligibility details read the full notification.
Exam Name: Combined Medical Services Examination 2019
Total Vacancy: 965 Posts
- Online Application Start: 10/04/2019
- Closing Date of Apply Online: 06/05/2019 upto 6:00PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 06/05/2019
- Exam Date: 21/07/2019
- General/ OBC: 200/-
- SC/ST/PH/ All Category Female: 0/- (Fee Exempted)
- Mode of Payment: Through Debit Card/ Credit Card, Net Banking OR E-Challan Offline Mode.
Age Limit: Maximum age 32 years as on 01/08/2019. Age Relaxation applicable as per Govt. Rules.
- Passed/ Appearing in Final M.B.B.S. Degree
|Department||No. of Posts|
|(i) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|(ii) Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||46|
|(iii) Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|(iv) General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||07|
|(v) General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation,
North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation
Interested candidates can read the official notification in details before Apply Online
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|